Introducing Influential Realtor: Helping You Market your Real Estate Biz
I’ve been in the architectural design world for the last 18 years and in the home lifestyle and real estate world for the last 10 years and if there’s one thing I know… is how to create a brand around homeowners. As the owner of my home lifestyle blog Stagetecture.com and the home staging expert at About.com I’ve used my writing, social media and email networking expertise to talk and relate to your key audience and keep them returning day after day.
Influential Realtor & Influential Realtor PRO
This is why my team and I created:
- Influential Realtor – Blogging courses to help you learn the skills to amplify your brand.
- Influential Realtor PRO – If you don’t have the time to write, publish and promote your content, then we have your back.
I wanted to share with you how to create a strategy that you already have in your head, but you just need concrete steps to get a direction to appeal to your ideal client who will in turn become your next clients.
What do you write about on a realty blog?
Real Estate Professionals have been my colleagues and clients for many years and the one challenge I hear is “what do you write about on your blog?” OR “how do you find the time to blog and keep up your business?” Both of these I answer with… you need a brand strategy. You need to clearly identify your audience, your unique voice and deliver it through your blog to build a web presence that gets shared and shared…. and shared.
Here’s just a few topics you should be writing about:
- ROI – Return on investment improvements for sellers’ homes
- Home maintenance projects and checklist through year around
- Home staging tips to help their homes appeal to buyers
- First time homebuyers – Do’s and Don’ts – explaining the process
- DIY home improvements sellers can do on their own
- …. content that lends value.
Here’s 3 Ways your Real Estate Website is Suffering without a Blog
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization – Have you ever wondered why when you search for simple questions on the internet, blogs and websites that contain blogs come up first? It’s because these sites are crawled by search engines daily and are dynamic instead of static. Many Real Estate Professionals have a static website. A home page, and a few other pages, but no reoccurring content to keep their website at the top of the search engines.
- Lending value to your clients – Let’s face it – if you don’t have valuable information on your website for clients they will come to your website once, and never return. A blog helps you connect with your audience and eventually will turn into your clients. This platform will lend value while building relationships at the same time.
- Have valuable content to share on your social media networks – If you look through the majority of Real Estate Professional social media feeds they are all “pitching” the same information. Listings, and information that feel more like a billboard rather than a conversation. A blog helps you have valuable content to share on social media. To showcase your expertise in the realty field and to network with like-minded professionals that shares the same qualities. If you think your social media networks are going to grow by just yelling your listings..,, think again.
Why is blogging essential for real estate professionals?
For many Real Estate Professionals the “jury is still out” as to whether blogging is really an effective way of reaching their ideal clients.
RIS Media – The Leader in Real Estate Information has a good article on why Real Estate Professionals can benefit from a blog. They cite many of the same core reasons your website needs a blog.
Beyond the Real Estate Blog
While Influential Realtor teaches you how to blog or you can enlist our writing services, remember you will still need to create a conversation with home sellers and buyers. They need your expertise and your social media networks, email lists and everyday interaction will help you build their trust.
Here on the Influential Realtor blog we will bring you helpful tips to help your clients stage their homes, appeal to buyers, but we will also help you with simple blogging tips, SEO tactics and social media and email marketing tips to help your brand succeed.
Whether you use our services or not, we want to make your Real Estate Blog ROCK! If you have questions, comments, feel free to reach out to us through the contact form or follow Ronique Gibson on her social networks (links in the footer).
-Here’s to a successful Real Estate Blog Rock Stars!